Have you ever dreamed about skating down the ice with Ray Bourque or Terry O’Reilly? Are you looking for the perfect holiday gift for your favorite hockey lover? Here is your opportunity to meet and skate against Boston Bruins legends!
Archbishop Williams will be hosting the Boston Bruins alumni in the second annual Williams Classic on Sunday, January 26, 2014 at the UMass Boston Clark Athletic Center at 2:00 p.m. Proceeds will benefit AWHS athletic programs, facilities and student-athlete development initiatives.
Williams Classic: Boston Bruins Alumni vs. AWHS Alumni
Date/Time: Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 2 p.m.
Location: UMass Boston Clark Athletic Center
Tickets: Tickets can be purchased online or at the AHWS Development Office for $10.
Roster spots are limited so don’t delay. An up-front commitment of $500 is required to guarantee a roster spot. Players can also sell $500 worth of advertising to be eligible to play.
- Experience the thrill of playing against Boston Bruins Alumni
- Players can be sponsored if you can’t play yourself
- 4 tickets to the game
- 4 tickets to the exclusive Post Game Reception
Players can register HERE online or in person at the Development Office.
Hat Trick Package - $2,500 (Only 3 available)
One player from each package purchased will play on the Bruins Alumni Team. Additionally:
- 2 Tickets to designated Bruins home games in the Boston Bruins Alumni Luxury Suite
- 8 Tickets to the Williams Classic
- 8 Tickets to the exclusive post-game reception
- Pre-game on ice recognition and ceremonial puck drop
- 1 Boston Bruins jersey signed by the Bruins Alumni Team
- 1 Autographed hockey stick signed by the Bruins Alumni Team
- 1 Full page ad in the program booklet
You can register for the Hat Trick Package HERE online or in person at the Development Office.
The Program booklet for the Williams Classic is the same quality you find at a professional game. We have several advertising opportunities available for companies, local businesses, families and friends. If you would like to put an ad in the program booklet please contact Colleen Casey at email@example.com by January 17, 2014.
Players can earn their spot on the roster by selling $500 worth of advertisements.
If you have any questions contact Patricia Fennessy at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there.