1. Check your Ravenna Hub account for the official Letter of Acceptance.
2. Sign the Intent to Enroll Form sent to you via email and secure your seat with the $500 New Student Enrollment Fee.
3. View your FACTS account for tuition and financial information.
4. Save the Date for the new student ice cream social on Tuesday, June 1 from 5:30pm-7:30pm.
5. Family ID to register your family, complete emergency contact information, and to sign-up for extracurriculars/athletics.
6. Student Records Release Form needs to be submitted to your current school once you have made your final decision.
Helpful resources once enrolled:
Schoology to look at your child's assignments.
**Students will receive login information during orientation.
MBS Direct Bookstore to purchase text books. Please search for your child’s book list using the course subject. Do not use the Student ID number. All book lists are accurate and some books will be digital.
GoBishops.com to view athletic information and to register for athletic try-outs. (Fall Sports Registration Now Open)
Flynn & O'Hara to purchase your child's school uniform. Click here for more information. PLEASE NOTE: Be sure to order early, as orders placed after July 15 cannot be guaranteed for delivery by the first day of school!
**Pants, tights, & shoes can be purchased through the vendor of your choice.
Shop Blue and Gold to purchase Bishop gear and show your school spirit!
MyKidsSpending to add money to your child's lunch account.