Next Steps for Accepted Students
THINGS TO DO NOW
1. Check your Ravenna Hub account for the official Letter of Acceptance.
2. All students entering 9th Grade are required to take the Math Placement exam on Saturday, March 25th. Students must bring this completed packet to the Placement Test. Students who are currently taking either Spanish or French may elect to take the Foreign Language placement exam immediately following the conclusion of the Math exam. Students entering Grades 7 & 8 do not have placement exams.
3. Submit the Intent to Enroll Form and your non-refundable $750 New Student Enrollment Fee (Please note: $250 will be credited toward your first 2022-2023 tuition bill). Students accepted under the Priority Application Deadline must submit their enrollment fee by March 6, 2023. Students accepted under the Regular Application Deadline must submit their enrollment fee by March 24, 2023.
4. Once enrolled, set up your tuition payment plan on FACTS, using the FACTS Grant & Aid financial aid application. Any Financial Aid questions should be directed to our Business Manager, Bernadette Raftery (email@example.com).
5. Get a jump start on your Bishops' pride. Visit the Blue & Gold Store for all things AWHS. Please note that AWHS is updating its uniform policy, effective for the start of the 23/24 school year. The only approved uniform outerwear will be the sweaters sold by Flynn O’Hara and a new navy blue uniform quarter-zip. This navy blue quarter-zip will be embroidered with the AWHS logo. Any other AWHS outerwear purchased through the Blue & Gold store can be worn on "dress-down" days. An order form for the new navy blue quarter zips will be emailed to all new families by the first week of May.
6. Save the date! Newly enrolled students are invited to attend the New Student Ice Cream Social on Wednesday, May 31st. The rain date is Thursday, June 1st.
7. Register for SUMMER @ AWHS. There are so many great courses and one-day workshops to choose from! What a great way to pursue a long-time interest or to try something new...and you will gain familiarity with the AWHS campus and faculty. Sign up now....registration closes June 9th. Please email Mr. Martin, Summer Program Director, with any questions.
COMING SOON! (posted 5/1)
Course Placement - The course selection process for new students has not yet begun, but will in the month of May. Please keep an eye out for email(s) from Nicole Mollica (Director of Admissions), Kelly Davoli (Dean of Academic Advisement) and Katie Folan (Director of Grades 7&8).
Final Report Card/Transcript - AWHS will need to receive the final report card/transcript for the 2022-23 school year for new students. Please reach out to your student(s) school to request that the final transcript is emailed to Nicole Mollica (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Uniform Fitting - The Admissions Office invites new students to come to the office to try on the AWHS uniform before ordering from Flynn O'Hara. Please reach out to Nicole Mollica (email@example.com) to schedule a visit beginning June 1.
Uniform Quarter Zip - The Admissions Office will also have sample sizes of the new uniform approved quarter zip. An email announcement will be sent regarding the order form and fitting appointments.