1. School Admin to complete the intent to enroll form and pay the New Student Enrollment Fee.
2. FACTS to set up your tuition payment account and review your payment plan.
3. Family ID to register your family, complete emergency contact information, and to sign-up for extracurriculars/athletics.
4. Flynn & O'Hara to purchase your child's school uniform.
5. MBS Direct Bookstore to purchase text books.
6. Placement Test Packet for Math & Foreign Language (Required)
Helpful resources once enrolled:
Powerschool to look at your child's schedule, grades, and update your contact information.
Schoology to look at your child's assignments.
GoBishops.com to view athletic information and to register for athletic try-outs.
MyKidsSpending to add money to your child's lunch account.
February 28 -- New Student Ice Skating Social (4:00pm at Shea Memorial Rink, Quincy)
March 5 -- Grades 7 & 8 Welcome Reception (6:30pm in AWHS Cafeteria)
March 13 & 14 -- Spring Musical: Guys & Dolls (7:00pm in AWHS Auditorium)
March 14 -- Math & Foreign Language Placement Tests for all new incoming 9th Graders (REQUIRED)
Placement Test Packet
March 16 -- Enrollment Deadline for all grades.
May 28 -- New Student Ice Cream Social (6:00pm at AWHS Amphitheater)
June 1 -- Fall Athletics Registration Opens