Thank you for your interest in enrolling at Archbishop Williams! We are excited to share with you all of the reasons why It Is A Great Time To Be A Bishop! As a member of the AWHS family, a Bishop, you will find a rigorous Academic curriculum that will help you get into the college of your choice, faith and service opportunities, a first-rate Athletic Program, and Clubs & Activities to meet your needs.
Please contact me with any questions. Please come and visit us so you can see first-hand why It Is A Great Time To Be A Bishop!
Director of Admissions
781-535-6051 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A completed application for students entering Grades 7 & 8 consists of:
- Online Application (including a student essay) using SchoolAdmin portal
- Transcript & Discipline Record
- Teacher Recommendation from current English or Math Teacher (this form can also be delivered electronically to the teacher for completion and submission through the SchoolAdmin portal)
- Register for ISEE Test
- Application Deadline: January 31st
- Financial Aid Application Deadline: January 31st
A completed application for students entering Grades 9 consists of:
A completed application for students transferring into Grades 10 & 11 consists of: