Numbers alone can't convey the true spirit of Archbishop Williams, but they can give you a sense of why it is a great time to be a Bishop!
• Enrollment: 690+ students in Grades 7-12 (530+ High School students and 150+ 7th & 8th Grade students) from over 48 communities
• Average Class Size: 16 students
• Campus Investment: $18M invested in campus improvements in the past 12 years which directly impact student experience
• College Matriculation: 98% of graduates are accepted to 4-year colleges and universities and 2% choose a trade or enter the military
• Tuition Assistance: 42% of AWHS families receive tuition assistance
• Faculty: 60% of faculty have advanced degrees
• Advanced Placement: 14 courses are offered to students in Grades 9-12
• Faith: 77% of our student body is Catholic, but students from all faith traditions find a home at the AWHS
• Service: Completing over 14,000+ direct and indirect service hours annually, our robust Campus Ministry program offers service and cultural immersion opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally
• Athletics & Co-Curricular Activities : 80% of students in Grades 7-12 participate on an MIAA-sanctioned athletic team and/or participate in at least one of our 45+ clubs and activities
• Technology: Wireless campus; student access to computer workstations in Library. All classrooms utilize SmartBoard technology. Blackbaud portal is available to students and parents.
• Location: Conveniently located in Braintree with easy access to Routes 3, 93, and 95. AWHS is located on the MBTA Red Line and is a short walk from the Quincy Adams T stop.
• Campus: The AWHS Campus is comprised of two academic buildings (Main School & Nazareth Hall), administrative offices (President’s Hall), and an athletic field (Healy Sports Complex).
• Alumni: Over 13,000 graduates since 1949
• Mascot: The Bishops
• Colors: Blue & Gold
*updated as of September, 2022