Numbers alone can't convey the true spirit of Archbishop Williams, but they can give you a sense of why it is a great time to be a Bishop!
• Enrollment: 595+ students in Grades 7-12 (520+ High School students and 75+ 7th & 8th Grade students) from over 40 communities
• Campus Investment: $8.2M invested in campus improvements in the past 7 years which directly impact student experience
• College Matriculation: 97% of graduates are accepted to 4-year colleges and universities and 3% choose a trade or enter the military
• Tuition Assistance: 56% of AWHS families receive tuition assistance
• Average Class Size: 20 students
• Student-Teacher Ratio: 11:1 school wide
• Faculty: 60% of faculty have advanced degrees
• Advanced Placement: 12 courses are offered to students in Grades 11 & 12
• Faith: 75% of our student body is Catholic, but students from all faith traditions find a home at the AWHS
• Service: Completing over 16,000 direct and indirect service hours annually, our robust Campus Ministry program offers service and cultural immersion opportunities locally, nationally, and internationally
• Athletics: 75% of students in grades 7-12 participate on at least one of our 24 MIAA-sanctioned athletic teams
• Co-Curricular Activities: 85% of our students in Grades 7-12 participate in at least one of our 45+ clubs and activities
• Technology: Robust digital citizenship curriculum; 1:1 iPad program; wireless campus; student access to computer workstations in Library. All classrooms utilize SmartBoard technology. Powerschool and Schoology portals are available to students and parents.
• Location: Conveniently located in Braintree with easy access to Routes 3, 93, and 95. AWHS is located on the MBTA Red Line and is a short walk from the Quincy Adams T stop.
• Campus: The AWHS Campus is comprised of two academic buildings (Main School & Nazareth Hall), administrative offices (President’s Hall), and an athletic field (Memorial Field).
• Alumni: Over 11,000 graduates since 1949
• Mascot: The Bishops
• Colors: Blue & Gold