The Archbishop Williams High School Hall of Fame recognizes the outstanding abilities of both men and women as builders and participants in athletics as an integral part of the education program. It is with this spirit and history in mind that we honor and recognize these distinguished individuals who have made significant contributions in the field of athletics at Archbishop Williams High School.
- Athletes who graduated from Archbishop Williams High School at least five years prior to nomination and maintained excellent athletic ability while at Archbishop Williams
- Friends and Special Contributors
- Athletic Directors
- Hall of Fame Committee members
- To be selected for induction, athletes must have made significant contributions on the basis of playing ability, sportsmanship, and leadership to their team and school.
- To be selected for induction, coaches and athletic directors must have contributed significantly to the success of school athletics and must have contributed to the promotion of sound educational values in their athletes while coaching at Archbishop Williams and have served the Archbishop Williams High School community for at least five years.
- To be selected for induction, friends and others must have made special contributions to the improvement, betterment or best interest of Archbishop Williams High School athletics.
- A candidate for the Hall of Fame selection shall be formally nominated in writing. Nominations must be accompanied by written references, articles, scrapbooks or other supporting documents describing the nominee’s accomplishments and contributions.
- The committee will maintain a list of recommended candidates; therefore nominations need to be made only once. Preference may be given to candidates who have been on the list for a number of years.
Click here for a nomination form.