Applications & Forms
Application Process For Freshmen
- Visit our school. While our Open Houses took place in October and November, if you missed out, you may schedule a tour of the school by contacting the Director of Admissions.
- Register for the Catholic Secondary School Entrance Exam. The exam was offered on Saturday, November 17, 2012 and Saturday, December 8, 2012. If you missed these testing dates, but are still interested in taking the exam, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the application and all supporting documents. All required admission forms can be downloaded below. Transcripts, recommendations and discipline release forms are accepted after the student’s first quarter marks. Please note that there is a $35 application processing fee. Checks may be made out to Archbishop Williams High School. Our application deadline is December 15, 2012.
- Decision letters will be mailed on January 31, 2013.
- Be a “Bishop” for a day! Schedule a visit for February. These visiting dates are included in your acceptance packet. On a visiting day, 8th grade students attend classes and have lunch with current students. The visiting day runs from 7:30 am until 12:45 pm.
- All accepted students must take a math placement exam and a foreign language exam (if they are currently studying a language).
- All incoming students and their parents will be invited to attend the Freshman Orientation Meeting. At this time students will receive a brief orientation to the school, be measured for uniforms, receive class schedules, summer reading assignments and booklists.
What does it take to be a Bishop? Every applicant is screened by a team of ten staff and faculty members. Each screening is based upon five specific areas. Click here to see the critieria.
Click on PDF files below to download forms:
- Transcript/Attendance/Recommendation/Discipline Form
Application Process for Transfer Students
Students who choose to apply to transfer to AWHS must send us the following documents to be considered for admission:
- Application ( click for on-line form)
- Transcripts, conduct and attendance records from grade 8 through the third quarter of the current academic year and a recommendation ( click for on-line form)
- Standardized test scores
Transfer applicants whose records indicate academic strength, and whose application and recommendation indicate good character and a desire to attend our school, are then invited to visit the school for an admissions interview.
Students who wish to transfer during the current academic year should contact the school as soon as possible to speak with an Admissions Representative.
For further information or questions, please contact us.
|You must have Adobe Acrobat® Reader installed on your computer.|
If you do not, click the icon to install it for free.