Athletic Hall of Fame (A Bishops' Ball Event)
Eligibility, Criteria and Process
- Athletes who graduated from Archbishop Williams at least five years prior to nomination and maintained excellent athletic ability while at Archbishop Williams
- Friends and Special Contributors
- Athletic Directors
- Hall of Fame Committee Members
Athletic Hall of Fame Criteria
- Athletes who have made significant contributions on the basis of playing ability, sportsmanship and leadership to their team and high school.
- Coaches and/or athletic directors who have made significant contributions to the success of school athletics and the promotion of sound educational values in their athletes and have served the Archbishop Williams community for at least five years.
- Friends and others who have made special contributions to the improvement, betterment or in the best interest of Archbishop Williams athletics.
- A candidate for the Hall of Fame selection shall be formally nominated in writing. Nominations must be accompanied by written references, articles, scrapbooks or other supporting documents describing the nominee’s accomplishments and contributions.
- The committee will maintain a list of recommended candidates; therefore nominations need to be made only once. Preference may be given to candidates who have been on the list for a number of years.
To nominate a member of the Archbishop Williams community for induction into the Academic Hall of Fame, please complete the following form: