To apply for any available positions please complete the application through Schoolspring, Here or by selecting the link after each job listing.
General Summary/Overview of Position
Reporting to the Associate Director of Advancement, the Advancement Officer is responsible for the overall success of the annual giving and alumni relations programs. The officer directs and administers all aspects of annual giving which includes: direct mail; reporting on donor database; special events; donor recognition and stewardship. Works directly with the Associate Director to identify, cultivate and solicit major annual gift support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides leadership for design/messaging/implementation/evaluation of all aspects of a highly segmented and personally messaged Annual Fund Program.
- Works with external vendors and internal staff to create and coordinate Annual Fund Appeal, Alumni Appeal, Annual Report publication, and other related projects to meet the fund-raising objectives of the department, under the guidance of the Associate Director of Advancement.
- Designs, promotes and manages an effective Annual Fund Gift Society Program.
- Works with the President and Associate Director of Advancement in identifying, researching and cultivating prospects for increased annual fund and major gift project giving.
- Assists with the planning and implementation of key cultivation and stewardship events.
- Plans and implements multi-faceted programs for alumni, students, and friends that increase good will and positive relationships with the school.
- Promotes events that encourage alumni involvement including preparing promotional materials.
- Oversees the Raiser's Edge prospect management system to run reports, queries, and mailing lists as advised by the Associate Director, creates and tracks special event fundraising goals and attendance, and updates and maintains records as necessary
- Minimum: Bachelor's degree.
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience, preferably working in a non-profit advancement department and must have experience with Raiser's Edge.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills; Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills: the ability to interact with a variety of people and clearly convey information in writing and in person; Proven project management skills.
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as take initiative independently; Commitment to respect and maintain confidentiality of donor information.
- Some travel is required.
To apply for the Annual Fund Officer position, contact Assistant to the President, Maura Gilmartin at email@example.com
Theology Teacher (Fulltime and Maternity Leave)
- Job ID: 2525834
Archbishop Williams High School is seeking a teacher of Theology for the 2016-2017 school year. The candidate must be able to teach the curriculum approved by the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. We have two openings for the fall, a full time position and a maternity leave. The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate an ability to uphold the dual Catholic and college preparatory mission of the school. We seek candidates who can inspire a love of learning in their subject area through using a wide variety of instructional methods. Applicants must be willing to teach in a highly integrated technology classroom environment that includes a one-to-one iPad program. We seek applicants with a relevant degree, experience teaching at the middle and/or high school level, desire to collaboratively work as part of a team, and involve oneself with the school community beyond the classroom. https://www.schoolspring.com/job.cfm?jid=2525834
Questions on Teaching positions? please contact AWHS Principal Dr. Michael Volonnino, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to be notified of job openings in the future, please submit your email below. Thank you for your interest in Archbishop Williams.