Chief Communications & Marketing Officer
• Provides overall leadership for effective internal and external communications among and between all Archbishop Williams constituents
• Supports President and Advancement Team in areas of planning, implementation, reporting, and evaluating aspects of the Advancement Program – including Admissions related communication needs
• Planning, designing, writing, and producing AWHS print and electronic communications vehicles; annual fund materials, student fundraising calendar, view books, brochures, magazine, newsletter, e-communique, social networking sites, surveys, invitations, advertising, promotion, videos, banners, etc.
• Proactively coordinating and updating AWHS website
• Planning, coordinating, taking and managing photographs and related files to assure a supply of promotional and historical photos of planned student, parent, alumni and other activities
• Seeks, identifies, creates, distributes and tracks ongoing series of media releases
• Provides relationship with local media and manages opportunities/needs for AWHS interaction with the media
• Develops and assures consistent application/implementation across the entire school community of a communications and graphic standards manual
• Protects and promotes the school brand, mission and message through clear and consistent application of the logo, tag lines, colors, etc.
• Interacts as a member of Advancement Team providing assistance with various programs and activities as planned and directed by the President and/or Advancement Counsel
Please submit a cover letter, resume, along with writing, photography, and design samples, as well as any produced video clips to:
Substitute teachers(s) will implement the daily instructional plans of the classroom teacher in an effective manner. S/he will maintain a class environment favorable to learning and personal growth and establish an effective rapport with pupils while maintaining proper classroom management. S/he will work effectively with the Principal, Assistant Principals, and other teachers.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Meets and instructs assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
· Implements the instructional plans prepared by the teacher.
· Maintains a classroom climate that is conducive to learning.
· Maintains reasonable rules of conduct which encourage self-discipline and responsibility.
· Implements a variety of instructional techniques and instructional media as required in the
instructional plans for the day.
· Acquaints self with and adheres to the policies and procedures as established by the school.
· Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials,
· Serves as a positive role model for students, demonstrating professionalism that includes a
positive attitude, positive and respectful communication, and professional appearance.
· Holds and communicates high expectations of student achievement and behavior.
· Meets accepted standards of professional behavior.
· Performs other tasks assigned by the administration.
Qualifications: Bachelor degree or higher with a valid teaching certificate preferred.
Submit resumes to:
Archbishop Williams High School
Lisa M. Fasano, Assistant Principal
80 Independence Avenue
Braintree, MA 02184